Junior 5-Hour Lesson Pack - INDOOR DEC 20' THROUGH MARCH 21'
Junior golf lessons (<17yrs) are designed to introduce and advance a junior golfer to the fun of golf by teaching the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to play the game and compete at a high level. Whether playing on your varsity team, competing on the AJGA tour or simply playing with friends, you’ll develop confidence in your abilities and develop an excellent game for life and career. Grant Griffiths is motivating and enthusiastic, and will help you achieve your goals in a fun learning environment.
You can also split this pack into 10 x 30-minute sessions (MOST POPULAR)
Schedule your lessons: https://grantgriffiths.bookafy.com/
5-Hour Junior Golf Lessons Include:
- Customized golf instruction developed for you
- Build confident playing skills for greater consistency
- Indoor simulator, outdoor range and course available
- Improve putting, chipping and full swing mechanics
- Learn from 15+ years of proven golf instruction
- Access your CoachNow customized online account
- Parents are updated with weekly lessons via our app
- Learn TPI stretching and home-based drills to reduce injury
- Understand 2019 rules/2020 handicap and how to apply
- Flexible schedule and 5-day/wk indoor/outdoor coaching